Freelance Graphic Designer
Remote / Leszno / Katowice / Poznań / Wrocław
B2B: 40-70 PLN/hour
Is that you?
Are you the Freelance Graphic Designer we’re eager to collaborate with?
We are looking for a passionate and creative team player who values trust and has excellent communication skills to support our HR team, leaders, and management with ad hoc design-related needs.
Is that you? If so, imagine joining an HR team of 5 passionate women devoted to making TKH Technology employee satisfaction remarkable.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Portfolio of projects or previous work – please attach a link or copy to your application
- Experience and proficiency with current graphic design software and tools including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Canva and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of layout, graphic fundamentals, and typography
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creativity and ability to come up with new, insightful ideas
- Openness to feedback
- Precision and attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Fluent Polish
- B2 level of English
Nice to have
- Minimalist design style
- Experience in designing marketing assets
- Designing graphics for internal and external use in line with TKH Technology brand guidelines – predominantly digital but from time to time also for print
- Designing graphics, banners, PDF files, stickers, and postcards
- Preparing presentations
- Designing business proposals
- Creating branded templates
- Supporting HR team, leaders, and management with design-related needs
- Collaborating with multiple teams across the company, taking written or spoken ideas or concepts and converting them into designs
Must have 2+ years of graphic design experience
Figma | Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop | Canva | PowerPoint | English B2
- Development framework: Agile (Scrum)
- Work tracking and documenting: Jira, Confluence
What we offer
- 100% remote job with possibility of working in our office in Leszno, Katowice, Poznań or Wrocław
- Flexible working hours
- B2B contract
We help you
Imagine waking up on a Monday morning eager to collaborate with a team of open-minded specialists who value your perspective. Envision exploring new development paths with people who really care about achieving great results.
After a thorough CV and portfolio verification, you can expect a 20-minute phone conversation with our Recruitment Specialist.
You'll be invited for an online interview with our Head of Design.
We'll make a final decision and contact you to share it and offer feedback.
You'll be in touch with